Thursday, January 26, 2012

You're ugly and your momma dresses you funny...

So, I'm a bitch. Ok, to most of you that's not news. But I'm starting to realize it more and more. I'm not nearly as tolerant as I used to be. Now, before you start jumping my ass (and please, feel free to jump it because THAT is always the highlight of my day) I'm not talking about race or sexual orientation or that new-fangled rap music all the kids are listening to these days. I'm talking about tolerance for stupidity. It seems the more people I'm around, the more people I dislike. Given my current occupation, I have seen a lot of people. And I've come to this realization: PEOPLE SUCK. They are rude. They are impatient. They are mean. And I've had about enough.

But that isn't all. That can't be my whole identity, BITCH. I must be other things... yes?

THINGS I AM:

Loyal friend
Lollygagger
High heel lover
Obstinate fighter
Constant lipstick wearer
Wine drinker
iPhone addict
Random stranger sneeze blesser
Curse word aficionado
Procrastinator
Pen Hoarder
Basketball Hater
Cupcake eater
Pedicure junkie
Typo maker
Scramble With Friends Kick Asser
SUV driver
Doodler
Glasses wearer
Facebook pic creeper
Detergent sniffer
Twitter freak
Big boob haver
New Chihuahua owner


So go on and call me a Bitch. Because I am. But I'll take all the other things too.

15 comments:

  1. You wouldn't lollygag if you didn't try to deep throat it! Just sayin'..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was a toss up between big boob and big ass...

      Delete
  3. People do suck. And they are mean. But YOU are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a "Random stranger sneeze blesser" you are good in my book, dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must. If someone around me sneezes, I must bless them!

      Delete
  5. Amen, on people. Why do you think I have been laying low on the social media. I just sit back and watch the stupidity go by. And that block button doesn't seem to work. They still get in.

    I can relate to this post....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupidity has become rampant and pervasive. And a ginormous pain in the ass.

      Delete
  6. I get that completely, and I know I'm even the one some block. To each his own, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're also that chick in Texas that makes me laugh...a lot.

    ReplyDelete