Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Return

I have thought about this almost since day 1 after dumping the original QoP blog. For those of you that don't know, I used to have a wildly successful blog. And by wildly successful, I mean that like 4 people read it. And three of those people are 3 of you. I developed a nasty case of Stalkeritis and dumped the blog when I'd had enough. But after much, much, much debate (and a bitching case of being tethered by 140 characters on Twitter), I'm baaaaack. Everybody say, "yippy fuckin' skippy".

For those of you that are not used to me yet, be warned on post 1. I cuss. I say whatever the fuck I want. And I don't care. My favorite saying is "Suck it and deal". If you don't like me, that's perfectly fine. Don't read. I'm way good with that. I'm opinionated. I'm OCD. I'm scatterbrained. And last but certainly not least... I ♥ flip flops and wine. And the movie Grease. Damn people, do I have to tell you everything tonight? Get off my ass already. ;)

I'll make a Cast of Characters page, which will probably grow as time goes on. It always does. But for now, the majors:

#1 - my oldest daughter (14)
The Diva - middle daughter (12)
The Baby - ummmm, the baby, duh (7)

We live in Small Town, Texas. Lived here for 2 years. We live out in the fucking middle of nowhere. I'm still adjusting.

Stick around, if you wanna. Or not.

16 comments:

  1. "Yippy Fuckin' Skippy" There. I said it. Happy?

    oh yeah..I'm first, bitches!!

    Suck it and deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot! Welcome back to the blogging world!

    First AND second! Dammit, boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck yeah, she's back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "yippy fuckin' skippy". Happy? Now where's the boobs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suck it and deal? I like how you think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Woot! Just when I thought this day couldn't possibly get ANY better, I'm blessed with this. Holy fuckamoly! Welcome back, chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. You forgot to mention Shrek. Or was that intentional? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to say it sucks to be you. Now, I'll be going with suck it and deal! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippie fucking skippy!!

    Guess I'll add you to the list of my dailies....

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 15 hours and no new post yet? I'm done with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well the next thing you know I'll be returning to the blogosphere...Reckon I could fill another blog with the crazy shit that's been going on in my life.

    Welcome back...I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CHUCK! Where the hell you been?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back girlfriend!!!


    //Chuck I'll believe it when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, sure. You let all THESE people know before me??? Yippie fucking skippy, indeed... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You would have known if you were on twitter!!! :P

    ReplyDelete